Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Add terms model for the register/login flow (vector-im/riot-android#2442)
- Any Account data element, even if the type is not known is persisted.
- The crypto store is now implemented using a Realm database. The existing file store will be migrated at first usage (#398)
- Upgrade olm-sdk.aar from version 2.3.0 to version 3.0.0
- Implement the backup of the room keys in the KeysBackup class (vector-im/riot-android#2642)
- Generate thumbnails for gifs rather than throw an error (#395)
- Room members who left are listed with the actual members (vector-im/riot-android#2744)
- I'm not allow to send message in a new joined room (vector-im/riot-android#2743)
- Matrix Content Scanner: Refresh the server public key on error with "MCS_BAD_DECRYPTION" reason.
- Fix several issues on Room history and enable LazyLoading on this request.
- new API in CallSoundsManager to allow client to play the specified Ringtone (vector-im/riot-android#827)
- IMXStore.storeAccountData() has been renamed to IMXStore.storeRoomAccountData()
- MXCrypto: importRoomKeys methods now return number of imported keys and number of total keys in the Callback.
MXMediasCachehas been renamed to
- Remove IconAndTextDialogFragment, it's up to the application to manage UI.
- Introduce Kotlin to the SDK
- New tests for crypto store, including migration from File store to Realm store
- New tests for keys backup feature