Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
Changes in 0.13.0 (2019-09-25)
(More changes can be found in release notes from previous RCs)
- Fatal logging will now emit to stdout directly first, and exit with a unique error code #812
Changes in 0.13.0-rc2 (2019-09-11)
NOTE: This release requires Node.js 10 or greater.
- Require Node 10 (and use Buildkite for CI) #764
- Handle PARTs for Matrix users #754
- Configurable room versions #763
- Passwords stored by the bridge can now contain spaces #738. Thanks @14mRh4X0r!
- Audit packages and update for security #779
- Fix call to _incrementMetric #780
- Disable escaping of userids for now #768
- Reduce memory consumption of tests #766
- Add a debug API endpoint to quit users who have been idle for a while #772
- DebugApi endpoint to inspect connected users #781
- Refactor powerlevel (mode) handling #785
- Bump appservice sdk version #788
Please also note that
CONTRIBUTING.md has been updated with new guidelines.
Changes in 0.11.2 (2018-10-05)
- Fixed bugs where a user may issue a !quit and break metrics reporting for a bridge. (Fixes #687)
- Added a config option 'advanced.maxHttpSockets' to allow you to increase the limit for high traffic bridges.