Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Warning: This release removes the example email notification templates from
res/templates (they are now internal to the python package). This should only affect you if you (a) deploy your Synapse instance from a git checkout or a github snapshot URL, and (b) have email notifications enabled.
If you have email notifications enabled, you should ensure that
email.template_dir is either configured to point at a directory where you have installed customised templates, or leave it unset to use the default templates.
The configuration parser will try to detect the situation where
email.template_dir is incorrectly set to
res/templates and do the right thing, but will warn about this.
- Ship the example email templates as part of the package (#4052)
- Add support for end-to-end key backup (MSC1687) (#4019)
- Fix bug which made get_missing_events return too few events (#4045)
- Fix bug in event persistence logic which caused 'NoneType is not iterable' (#3995)
- Fix exception in background metrics collection (#3996)
- Fix exception handling in fetching remote profiles (#3997)
- Fix handling of rejected threepid invites (#3999)
- Workers now start on Python 3. (#4027)
- Synapse now starts on Python 3.7. (#4033)