- Code for Gopherize.me
The artwork is stored in the default Google Cloud Storage account for the app.
artwork folder, each folder represents a category of items from which
users may select one feature. A feature is a PNG image that is overlaid in category order to
build up the final image.
An example artwork structure might look like this:
artwork/ 000-Category1/ Feature1.png Feature2.png Feature3.png 010-Category2/ Feature1.png Feature2.png Feature3.png 020-Category3/ Feature1.png Feature2.png Feature3.png
- Filenames are important, as case is preserved
- Underscores become spaces (so
Pirate Beardin the UI)
- Numbers (e.g.
010-) are stripped from category names, but used to preserve ordering
- All images must be PNG format
- All images must be the same size
- Images must be publicly accessible (setting in Google Cloud Storage)