Jack - Making programming playful
- Be Simple! This is very important
- Be fun! Otherwise, what's the point
- Be productive! We can only really make time for this is something good comes out of it.
- Use real whitespace rules and get rid of those semicolons and braces.
- Create a clean syntax for defining variables, objects and functions/blocks. That should be all that's needed.
- Not allow fuzzy things like implicit globals and type coercion.
- Implement a real compiler with some static analysis, not just regular expression hacks.
- Unit tests all the way!