Written by Matt Bertolini
How to Use
Grab the library from Maven Central and place it in your classpath.
<dependency> <groupId>com.mattbertolini</groupId> <artifactId>liquibase-slf4j</artifactId> <version>2.0.0</version> </dependency>
runtime group: 'com.mattbertolini', name: 'liquibase-slf4j', version: '2.0.0'
<dependency org="com.mattbertolini" name="liquibase-slf4j" rev="2.0.0"/>
liquibase-slf4j is licensed under the MIT License
This logger has a priority number of 5. If there is more than one Liquibase logger on the classpath the one with the highest priority will be used.
Liquibase version 3.4.0 had an issue loading third party loggers in some situations. This logger may not work on that version. It is recommended that you upgrade to Liquibase 3.4.1 which addresses this issue.
Log Level Mappings
|Liquibase Level||SLF4J Level|
Build and Test
- Apache Ant - Version 1.8 or higher.
- JDK 6 or higher (Compiled with 1.6 source and target).
To build this project, clone the repo and run the
$ git clone https://github.com/mattbertolini/liquibase-slf4j.git $ cd liquibase-slf4j $ ant
The distributable jar files will be located in the
dist folder. The build reports (unit test, dependency,
coverage, etc.) will be located in the
To run the unit tests run the
$ ant run-unit-tests
Please report any bugs in the issue tracker above. Please be as detailed as possible in your report so I can create unit tests to verify the problem is fixed.
2.0.0 - 2015-12-16
- Switched the dependency scope of SLF4J and Liquibase to
provided. This is because most users are already including their own versions of these libraries and the versions are often much newer than what is defined in this library. By marking them as
providedit helps prevent version conflicts and extra exclusions in project files. For an example of this, check out the POM file from Dropwizard
- The minimum required Liquibase version is now 3.2.0. This is done to take advantage of updates to
1.2.1 - 2013-10-12
- Only printing the changeLogName and changeSetName if they are provided. This gets rid of the annoying nulls printed in logs.
1.2.0 - 2013-09-30
- Upgrading to Liquibase version 3.0.5 to add new required methods.
1.1.0 - 2013-08-10
- Upgrade Liquibase version to 3.0.x.
- Backward-compatible with previous version.
1.0.0 - 2012-04-04
- Initial release.
- Supports Liquibase 2.0.x.