Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Clone this wiki locally
parse - Core parsers and functionality.
- Running - Running parsers and extracting results.
- Basic Parsers - The four basic parsers from which all of Bennu's functionality is built.
- Sequencing - Combinators to execute parsers sequentially.
- Choice - Combinators for choosing between multiple potential parsers.
- Enumeration - Combinators for building lists of results.
- Tokens - Basic token parsing.
- State Interaction - Querying and changing the parser or user state.
- Memoization - Memoizing a parser.
- Objects - Objects used in the API.
- Parser Creation - Helpers for defining parsers.
- Error Objects - Error objects returned when parsing fails.
lang - More complex combinators useful for parsing languages.
- Iterative - Combinators that run a parser a set number of times.
- Order - Combinators that run parses in order. Includes parsing things like lists.
- Chain - Chain combinators.
text - Parsers for text data.
- Text - Standard parsers for strings and characters.
- Built In Character Set Parsers - Parsers for standard character sets such as digits or letters.
incremental - Running unmodified parsers incrementally.