Clone this wiki locally
daemonizer is a Unix tool to detach a process from the associated terminal
see the INSTALL file for installation instructions
- 2008-04-20, version 0.9.3 (beta), Added a
--pidoption to specify where to write the daemon PID file
- 2008-04-20, version 0.9.2 (beta), Fix the copyright and licensing information.
- 2008-04-19, version 0.9.1 (beta), Clear the environment by default and fixed some bugs related to process management. See the ChangeLog for details.
usage: daemonizer [OPTION] program [ARGUMENTS] Starts the specified program with the optional arguments detaching it from the current terminal Options -e, --keep-environment keeps environment variables -h, --help show this help screen -l, --log log file -p, --pid PID file --version prints the program version and exits Please see the daemonizer(1) man page for full documentation
- John Kelly, October 6, 2007
- Matteo Corti, April, 2008
- Copyright John Kelly, 2007. All rights reserved.
- Copyright Matteo Corti, 2008. All rights reserved.
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this work except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0