Spinning Python glyph
NOTE: I orginally called it pyspinner as a spinning icon is a spinner. Turns out there is some other thing called pyspinner. Sorry about that!
NOTE: It has been pointed out to me that the a python has roundish blotches while a snake with triangles on its back is a rattlesnake, diamondback or something else. I apologise for any zoological misunderstandings.
A small CSS to make a spinner (throbber) icon of a snake biting its tail (for Python-based webpages, either Brython or server-side python).
The CSS is very simple, nothing fancy like Font-Awesome. There are four classes:
- pyspinner = 1em B&W clockwise
- pyantispinner = 1em B&W counterclockwise
- bigpyspinner = 32px colour clockwise
- bigpyantispinner = 32px colour counterclockwise
- pycorpse= 1em static dead snake
With the except of the big ones, they have to be display:inline.
<span class=pyspinner></span> <div class=bigpyspinner></div>