Native desktop application for Mattermost running on Windows, Mac and Linux.
Originally created as "electron-mattermost" by Yuya Ochiai. Developed using Electron.
- Tabs for multiple teams across multiple servers
- Desktop Notifications
- Windows 10: Toast
- Windows 7-8.1: Balloon (fallback behavior, so lesser support)
- OS X: Notification Center
- Linux: libnotify
- Badges for unread channels and mentions
- Installs as native application
You don't have to install any other software. Packages are available on the releases page.
Detailed guides are available at docs.mattermost.com.
- Download a file from the downloads page.
Mattermostin the unarchived folder.
- After first launching, please input name and URL for your Mattermost team. For example,
myteam : https://mattermost.example.com/team.
Ctrl or Command + Q to quit.
You can show the dialog from menu bar. (Please press Alt key to show the menu bar if it disappers.)
Configuration will be saved into Electron's userData directory:
~/Library/Application Support/Mattermoston OS X
When you upgrade from electron-mattermost, please copy
Otherwise, you have to configure again.
Normally, the application will follow your system settings to use proxy. Or you can set proxy by following command line options.
Please see CONTRIBUTING.md.
Please see docs/development.md.