GoUDA : Go Unified Data Accessor
Gouda is an experimental ORM for Go.
Features (and planned features):
- Backend agnostic (though at the moment it knows only how to connect to MySQL and XML files ...)
- Nice syntax for querying (ex :
- Not so intrusive...
- Pure Go
You first need Thoj Mysql Client Library
$ git clone git://github.com/zetaben/gouda.git $ cd gouda $ make $ make install
- Declare your structs as ModelInterface (by implementing all the interface methods or by embeding gouda.NullModel)
- Connect to your database backend (eg :
- Optional : Register your models using
Use it !
Peruse through Model_test.go to view typical usages A sample application application can be found in misc directory
At the moment Gouda as the following limitations :
- Connects only to mysql and XML files
- limited support for associations (railslike HasMany, BelongsTo)
- Knows only how to handle int and string attributes !
- Connections needs to be registered in the store to be usable automatically...
- Needs way more documentation !
This work is using work or ideas from other go projects :