- Sinatra bugfix:
- mustache(1) bugfix: Render even without data.
- Higher Order Sections. See mustache(5) for details.
- Add inheritable class ivars on Mustache for @options.
- Added Inverted Sections (^). See mustache(5) for details.
- Added Template#source for accessing the template's string source.
- Bugfix: 1.9 encoding fix
- Sinatra Bugfix: 1.9 compat
- Sinatra: Bugfix for
mustache :view, :layout => true
- Mustache class now implements
partialso you can call
superwhen providing a custom
- Bugfix: Allow slashes in tags, especially partials.
- Bugfix: Partials use the nearest context when being rendered.
- Bugfix: Partials returned by the partial method are now rendered.
- New, cleaner parser by Magnus Holm!
- Improved error messages!
- Faster runtime!
- Sinatra 1.0 compatibility with layout tag overriding!
Mustache.compilefor compiling a template into Ruby.
mustache -c FILEto see a template's compiled Ruby.
- Recursive partial support.
&as an alias for the triple mustache (unescaped HTML).
- Simpler examples. Old examples are now test fixtures.
- Ruby objects can be used in sections, not just hashes. See http://github.com/defunkt/mustache/commit/9477619638
- As a result,
TypeErroris no longer thrown when hashes are not passed.
- mustache(1) man page is now included
- mustache(5) man page is now included
- tpl-mode.el has been renamed mustache-mode.el
- Improved README
- Added "mail merge" functionality to
- Support for multi-line tags (useful for comments)
- Sinatra Bugfix: Use Sinatra app's view path, not Sinatra base class'.
- Partial classes are no longer supported. Use modules!
mustachescript for rendering templates on the command line.
- ctemplate compat: Partials are indicated by >, not <
- Bugfix: Context miss should return nil, not empty string. Fixes 1.9.x
- Bugfix: Ignore bad constant names when autoloading
- Partials now respect the
- Added tpl-mode.el to contrib/ for us Emacs users.
- Rack::Bug bugfix: ensure benchmark is required before using it
- Rack::Bug: truncate too-large variables (click expands them)
- Stopped raising context miss exceptions by default
Mustache.raise_on_context_misssetting (defaults to false)
- Throw Mustache::ContextMiss when raise_on_context_miss is true and we encounter a miss.
- The default template extension is now "mustache" (instead of "html").
- Added the
Mustache.view_classmethod which autoloads a class using the new
view_pathsettings. Should be used by plugin developers.
- Updated the Sinatra extension to use the new
- Unclosed sections now throw a helpful error message
- Report line numbers on unclosed section errors
- Added Rack::Bug panel
- Bugfix: Partials in Sinatra were using the wrong path.
- Added mustache.vim to contrib/ (Thanks Juvenn Woo!)
- Support string keys in contexts (not just symbol keys).
- Bugfix: # and / were not permitted in tag names. Now they are.
- Bugfix: Partials in Sinatra needed to know their extension and path
- Bugfix: Using the same boolean section twice was failing
- Set Delimiter tags are now supported. See the README
- Improved error message when an enumerable section did not return all hashes.
- Added a shortcut: if a section's value is a single hash, treat is as a one element array whose value is the hash.
- Bugfix: String templates set at the class level were not compiled
- Added a class-level
compiled?method for checking if a template has been compiled.
- Added an instance-level
- Cache template compilation in Sinatra
- Improved documentation
- Fixed single line sections
- Broke preserved indentation (issue #2)
- Mustache.underscore can now be called without an argument
- Settings now mostly live at the class level, excepting
- Any setting changes causes the template to be recompiled