Skip to content
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
- Updated scheduler rake task to allow for an alternate setup task
to avoid loading the entire stack. (chewbranca)
- Fixed sig issue on win32 (#25)
- Adding ability to remove jobs from delayed queue (joshsz)
- Fixing issue #23 (removing .present? reference)
- Fixing issue with redis gem 2.0.1 and redis server 1.2.6 (dbackeus)
- Fixing issue with redis server 1.2.6 and redis gem 2.0.1
- Adding redis 2.0 support (bpo)
- Adding queue now functionality to delayed timestamps (daviddoan)
- Adding rails_env for scheduled jobs to support scoping jobs by
- Fixing ruby 1.8.6 compatibility issue.
- Adding gemspec for bundler support.
- Moving version to match corresponding resque version
- Sorting schedule on Scheduler tab
- Adding tests for resque-web (gravis)
- Fixed support for overriding queue from schedule config.
- Removed resque-web dependency on loading the job classes for "Queue Now",
provided "queue" is specified in the schedule.
- The queue is now stored with the job and arguments in the delayed queue so
there is no longer a need for the scheduler to load job classes to introspect
- Added support for specifying the queue to put the job onto. This allows for
you to have one job that can go onto multiple queues and be able to schedule
jobs without having to load the job classes.
- Added support for scheduled jobs with empty crons. This is helpful to have
jobs that you don't want on a schedule, but do want to be able to queue by
clicking a button.
- Change Delayed Job tab to display job details if only 1 job exists
for a given timestamp
- Bugfix: delayed jobs close together resulted in a 5 second sleep