- Fixed a few default settings.
- Added a service generator using thor.
$ thor :service get /foo/bar foo_bar.rb(Thanks DrNic)
- Added a few basic disabled settings for newrelic and airbrake.
- added support for
ENV['DONT_LOAD_MODELS']to avoid loading models.
- Fixed the documentation template to support namespaced input params.
- Fixed the example of the
params_exception_handlerhook added in the generated
- Added a
params_exception_handlerhook to customize the rescue of an exception being raised in the params processing phase.
- fixed the content type on the param verification error message
Automatically load the hooks in the loader if available
sinatra_config.rbto automatically store exceptions in
rack.exceptionso rack middleware like airbrake can properly make use of the exceptions without exposing any details to the end users.
Added support for documenting the service params as they are defined. (thanks rwfowler)
service.params do |p| p.string :email, :doc => "Email address of the recipient." end
Started porting test helpers to facilitate API testing.
Updated the guard files. (thanks drnic)