This Magisk module enables the playback of up to 4K video playback in the app Youtube, even if your device doesn't support it.
NO LONGER UPDATED
- YouTube app
- Hardware VP9 decoder support as this is what Youtube 4K videos are encoded in
- Magisk 10 or higher
- Magisk Manager 3.0 or higher
- If your device does not have hardware VP9 decoder support then only up to 1440p will be available.
- More infomation is available at this XDA article.
- Updated to the v4 template.
- Initial release, may be broken.