Good, Fast, Cheap: How to do Data Science with Missing Data
Missing Data Resources
- Pattern Submodel Paper from "Biostatistics"
- MissingNo in Python
- MissingNo Paper
- Andrew Gelman Chapter on Missing Data - thorough and very good, but academic
- UTexas Slides on Missing Data
- Scikit-Learn Mean Imputation
- FancyImpute in Python
- Boston University Technical Report on Missing Data, Assumptions, and Applications
- The prevention and handling of missing data
- Flexible Imputation of Missing Data, 2nd ed.
- How One 19-Year-Old Illinois Man Is Distorting National Polling Averages - NYTimes
- Article about Rubin's Rules
- IBM Walkthrough of Rubin's Rules
- R Code for Implementing Rubin's Rules