A Rock Solid, Responsive HTML/CSS Framework built to work on all devices big and small.
Lightweight and minimal code. Spend less time overriding styles and focus more time on creating beautiful website applications.
Getting started is easy, simply install base using NPM:
npm install --save getbase
Once you have the latest version of Base installed, head over to the docs to learn more.
IE8+ and all other modern browsers
Base has a LESS version
Looking for old docs?
- base_css-rails - Gem that adds the Base framework by Ricardo Cruz
- HTML5 boilerplate for the base HTML template
- Daniel Eden for the CSS3 animations - animate.css
- Nicolas Gallagher @necolas for normalize.css and micro clearfix
- Tristan McNab for adding bower support
Base was built by Matthew Hartman (@matthewhartmans) - a passionate web developer based in Melbourne, Australia.