- Straightforward, simple sponsored tiles/redshift reporting system
- "Zenko" (善狐) means good/helpful fox in Japanese: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitsune#Characteristics
- There's a blog post: http://ikigomu.com/?p=256 about how the Excel download feature works. I've tried to comment the code as much as possible, but send me an email if something doesn't work/make sense.
git clone https://github.com/matthewruttley/zenko.git (You may be prompted to install XCode, if so, please do)
- Open finder and navigate to Documents --> zenko
- Drag the two files "1. Start Zenko Server" and "2. Open Zenko" to your Desktop
- Install: http://postgresapp.com/ and drag the application to your Applications folder
PATH=/Applications/Postgres.app/MacOS/Versions/9.4/bin:$PATH (the location of the bin folder above may differ)
sudo easy_install flask psycopg2
- Make sure you have the Mozilla VPN installed (see mana documentation)
- Make sure you're part of the LDAP group (see the "redshift" bugzilla link at the bottom of this page if not: https://mana.mozilla.org/wiki/display/SVCOPS/Tiles+Architecture#TilesArchitecture-VPNAccess)
- Email email@example.com for the login script. I can't put it publicly on github.
- Make sure you're connected to the Mozilla VPN
- Double click file 1 on your desktop. Wait for it to load the cache.
- Double click file 2
- Have fun exploring data