- Fork repository and clone it locally
- Setup Environment
- Install Node.js (v8.9.4 or above)
- Install Firebase CLI:
npm i -g firebase-toolsor
yarn global add firebase-tools
- Install project dependencies:
- Create Firebase account and login into Firebase CLI:
- Update config and Resources
- Import initial data to the Firebase Database
- Go to https://console.firebase.google.com/project/%YOUR_PROJECT_ID%/settings/serviceaccounts/adminsdk
- Ensure that Node.js is selected and press GENERATE NEW PRIVATE KEY
- Save the file as
serviceAccount.jsonand to the root of your hoverboard directory (❗Do NOT commit this file to the public repository)
- [Optional] You can edit
docs/default-firebase-data.json)file using your own data
npm run firestore:initor
- Run locally
npm run serveor
- Build and deploy
npm run buildor
npm run deployor
NOTE: By default command using configurations from
To serve locally or deploy the production app use
yarn serve:prod and
yarn deploy:prod respectively.
Here is a git workflow for updating your fork (or downloaded copy) to the latest version:
git remote add upstream https://github.com/gdg-x/hoverboard.git git fetch upstream git merge upstream/hoverboard # resolve the merge conflicts in your editor git add . -u git commit -m 'Updated to the latest version'
Project is published under the MIT license.
Feel free to clone and modify repo as you want, but don't forget to add reference to authors :)
GDG[x] are not endorsed and/or supported by Google, the corporation.