This is a compilation of links and resources for learning about Web Components, Polymer and X-Tags. It is still at a very early stage. Please feel free to add resources by issuing a pull request (preferred) or by getting in touch.
- Introduction to Web Components - W3C Working Draft 6 June 2013: previous draft of the non-authoritative introduction to the upcoming Web Components standard. The current version has no content; it currently is a link to the previous version.
- Custom Elements - W3C Editor's Draft 20 August 2014: normative specification of the Custom Elements part of Web Components. Currently in Editor's Draft stage.
- Shadow DOM - W3C Editor's Draft 19 August 2014: normative specification of the Shadow DOM part of Web Components. Currently in Editor's Draft stage.
- HTML Imports - W3C Editor's Draft 20 August 2014: normative specification of the HTML Imports part of Web Components. Currently in Editor's Draft stage.
- Google I/O 2014 - Unlock the next era of UI development with Polymer - Great intro by Rob Dodson, he describes how to start working with custom components and compose them into an application.
<core-scroll-header-panel>is a really neat effect. The super simple flexbox layout support is also awesome.
- Introducing the Polymer Design tool