Internet Archive Plugin for Craft CMS
Plugin for Craft CMS that notifies the Internet Archive to archive entries on save.
- Download & unzip the file and place the
internetarchive/directory into your
- -OR- do a
git clone https://github.com/matthiasott/internetarchive.gitdirectly into your
craft/pluginsfolder. You can then update it with
- In the Craft Control Panel go to Settings > Plugins and click the “Install” button next to “Internet Archive”.
The plugin pings the Internet Archive on every save of a published entry to archive the corresponding URL. It can then be accessed using the Internet Archive's Wayback Machine. More information on how to trigger an archival and why this is a good idea can be found on the IndieWeb Wiki.
If you want to send all URLs of your site at once, you can do so on the plugin’s settings page.
- Save all URLs of your site at once at the click of a button.
- First version
- Provide plugin settings to turn off saving URLs for certain entry types
- Archive all URLs of links within an entry, too
Code released under the MIT license.