Extension to the D standard library to make coding easier.
- Linked list with fast block-wise memory allocation
- Selection class to allow filtering and sorting of lists and arrays without modifying them
- ListIndex class to allow fast hash-based access to list items
- various ways to get substrings
- find and replace
- conversion and concatenation with delimiters
- read and write streams
- convert paths to absolute and relative
- build paths
- access dirs
- get user name
- make output of processes available as stream
- convienience function to start threads
- realtime support (execute code without being intercepted by GC)
- Several helper functions, e.g. for event handling
- Template to create value types based on classes
Currently not all modules are published yet. Modules for serialization and GUIs will follow within the next months.
Examples how to use easyd can be found in the unittests in the .d files.