Sample code for Tycho builds
Copyright 2010 Mattias Holmqvist. All rights reserved.
What is this?
This project contains sub-projects that will show you how to use Tycho for:
- Building OSGi bundles
- Building Eclipse features
- Building Eclipse Update sites
- Run unit tests for code in an OSGi bundle
- Code coverage with EclEmma
Download the source .tar or .zip. Unpack the sources to a folder somewhere.
How to use the projects from within Eclipse
- Create a new Eclipse workspace.
- Choose "Import->Existing projects into workspace"
- Select all "se.mattiasholmqvist.*" projects from the source folder.
- Open the se.mattiasholmqvist.tychoexamples.target project and select the example_target.target file. Choose "Set as target platform" from the Target Definition Editor.
How to build everything with Tycho?
- Download and install a version of Maven 3.
- Open a command line shell.
- Go to the se.mattiasholmqvist.tychoexamples.parent project folder.
mvn clean package
Run unit tests with code coverage:
mvn integration-test verify -Pcoverage