###Written by Matthew Johnson-Roberson http://bit.ly/mattjr
###iOS viewer for 3D models of the seafloor
Supports the download and visualization of 3D models generated from AUVs.
- Data gathered from the 5,000 years old city of Pavlopetri
- Deep coral reef systems at Scott Reef in WA
- Great Barrier Reef coral models across Australia’s east coast
- Tasmanian Urchin barrens from deep water AUV dives
Thanks to the support of the Australian Centre of Field Robotics (ACFR) http://marine.acfr.usyd.edu.au
Built with help from the generous open source contributions of many projects including chiefly:
- Molecules (Sunset Lake Software) http://www.sunsetlakesoftware.com/molecules
- LibVT (Julian Mayer) http://sourceforge.net/projects/libvt/
Additional attribution for other adapted source code is included in their respective source files. See COPYING for licensing details.