Slickhouse framework is an HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery collection of files for use in all future Slickhouse projects. It started as HTML5 Boilerplate, with a sprinkling of Bootstrap grids and evolved into what you see on the screen.
Using the latest browser technologies, it will allow for continuous improvements of the look and feel of Slickhouse. Feel free to use it within your own projects and contribute to help.
A live demo of the framework can be found at http://framework.slickhouse.com/
- HTML5 Boilerplate underpinnings
- Modernizr browser feature detection
- Normalize CSS normalisation
- Bootstrap's grid system
- 3 utilised Media Queries with more if required
- CKEditor integration
- jQuery lightbox plugin
- Responsive Slides jQuery plugin
- Apple Touch icons
- Error page
- Google Web Fonts
- Most common HTML elements all on the one page
- ...and more!