Early version of the web based IDE which allows for creation of websites in the web browser. Uses the brilliant CodeMirror for code highlighting & editing, with a slick IDE wrapped around it to make the whole thing work.
- Context aware code highlighting
- Smart tab key system (selected text indents line)
- File manager
- Find & replace/replace all
- Document tabs indicate current doc & changes made
- Code folding
- Open last files on load
- Web based, access from anywhere
- Free, open source & customisable
- Find & replace in current doc, open docs, files & filenames
- Found match & current position counter
- Indicates content type cursor is on
- Account login to keep certain files secure
- Restrict files, ban files and restrict by IP
- Settings to change functionality & editor theme
- Code Assist system
- Displays nest position of text cursor, hover to select, click to set cursor
- Nest structure OK/broken indicator
- Highlight word and press CTRL+I to Google search that
- Adds end tags as you type and in a context aware way
- Can rename open files (whoaah!)
- CTRL+Enter open current webpage in new tab
- CTRL+S+Enter opens a sticky tab to show live edits
- ESC = Comment/Uncomment line, incl partial lines
- Image viewer
- Colour preview block on CSS colours, ie red, #f00 or RGBA(255,0,0,0.5)
- MySQL Database management via Adminer plugin
- Backs up files every 10 mins or on click of backup plugin icon
- Github repo syncing with ICErepo plugin
$ git clone git@github:mattpass/ICEcoder
Upload to a new sub-dir URL such as yourdomain.com/_coder Set public write permissions on the backups folder and lib/config.php file
Visit the sub-dir URL in your browser and enter a password Now you're setup, auto-logged in and ready to code!
Suitable for commercial & non-commercial projects, just let me know if it's useful to you and any cool customisations you make to it. I take no responsibility for anything, your usage is all down to you.
Is fully open source and I'd encourage you to take it, make it your own and customise to your hearts content! :)
Plenty of comments included in the code to assist with understanding, customising etc.
Comments, improvements & feedback welcomed!