Gallery2 Image Block
All options described in the Gallery 2 Image Block documentation are included. User configuration of Image Block options are available in the Widget configuration panel. Blank (empty) options use the Gallery2 defaults.
As of version 0.5, wp-gallery2-image-block has full localization support, and ships with 5 languages besides English. Please contact me if you would like to translate it into more langages, I would love for as meny peaple as posible to be able to use this plugin.
Fully Translated into:
- Dutch (0.5.1)
- Italian (0.6.1)
- Polish (0.6.1)
- Portuguese (0.5.1)
Note: This widget was written using wp_http to increase compatibility with more sites (version 0.6).
- Gallery2 Image Block . Version 0.6.3
- Gallery2 Image Block . Version 0.6.2
- Gallery2 Image Block . Version 0.6.1
- Gallery2 Image Block . Version 0.6
- Gallery2 Image Block . Version 0.5.2
- Gallery2 Image Block . Version 0.5.1
- Gallery2 Image Block . Version 0.5
- Gallery2 Image Block . Version 0.4
- Gallery2 Image Block . Version 0.3
- Gallery2 Image Block . Version 0.1
You can also clone the project with Git by running:
$ git clone git://github.com/mattrude/wp-gallery2-image-blockIf your using git, make sure to hit the
Gallery2 Dose not work with version 3
Extract the zip file and copy the folder "random-image-block" into the "wp-content/plugins/" directory in your WordPress installation and then activate the plugin from Plugins -> Installed page.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Will this plugin work without Gallery2?
- Sorry No, Gallery2 is required.
Q: Will I be able to add a random image to a page with this plugin?
- Sorry, this plugin will only work in the wiget sidebar.
Q: Recived "SECURITY VIOLATION The action you attempted is not permitted" error on page load
- make sure the Gallery2 plugin "Image Block" is installed and active on your Gallery2 install. You should be abl TRUNCATED! Please download pandoc if you want to convert large files.