Wordpress Theme Milly
The Current mattrude.com theme, with custom post-types & custom taxonomy.
Development of this theme may be monitored at http://github.com/mattrude/wp-theme-milly/
- Add next/previous links to single twitter posts. #16
- Adding a 'Not Found' page for missed searches. #18
- Corrected use of Twitter Post ID on Twitter pages. #13
- Add Google Voice Search to Sites Search Forum. #17
- Disable the Sharedaddy function part of the Jetpack plugin, on ALL images. 1bbab5a
- Added dashboard custom image header function
- Rewrite of Header Navigation Menu functions
- Added footnote function
- UI clean up
- Added Twitter post-type Widget
- Added Top Naviation Custom Menu
- Use WordPress internal functions for EXIF data.
- Added Twitter Custom Post Type UI
- Added Footer Widget Area
- Added new widget Footer Text
- Added new widget Random Footer Image
- Added Twiter Custom Post Type.
- Added function to convert all posts in category "Tweets" to, Custome Post Type "Twitter"
- Added Page Temeplate for displaying Custom Post Type Twitter
- Added Twitter settings to Milly Options page.
- Added Naviagtion Menu Support from WordPress 3.0
- Auto create "Top Navigation Menu" & "Side Navigation Menu".
- Added Drop down cabiblity to top Naviagtion Menu.
- Added "Google Webmaster Tools" functions to Theme
- Changed to Google Analytics asinc code
- Upgraded to version 0.7 of the Random Image Block widget
- Green! with a new header image of the cabin
- Background color = 596852
- Border color = 3d4f43
- Font main color = 985c35
- Font header/footer = same as background
- Added native random gallery widget
- Added native EXIF function
- Added Random Image Widget
- Added Rebuild Image functions
- Google Analytics Support (analytics.google.com)
- Lightbox 2 support (www.huddletogether.com/projects/lightbox2)
- Category Exclusion (Main, RSS, Archive)
- Native Gallery Support
- Customisable Footer
- Customisable rotbots.txt
- CCS styling for Wickett Twitter plugin
- Licenced under the GPLv2
Milly is free software; you may redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2 as published by the Free Software Foundation (http://www.fsf.org/).
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE Version 2, June 1991 Copyright (C) 1989, 1991 Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA Everyone is permitted to copy and distribute verbatim copies of this license document, but changing it is not allowed.