Matt Waite mattwaite
- MathForBeginningReporters 38 Journalists need to be better at math and data. A good place to start? Beginning reporting class in journalism school, usually taught to 18 and 19 year olds who have avoided math their whole lives.
- JOUR491-Data-Visualization 37 Course materials for a data visualization course taught at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln's College of Journalism and Mass Communications
- JOUR491-Storybots 32 A repository of materials for a proposed class on automated story bots.
- JOUR407-Data-Journalism 28 A collection of stuff for my News Applications class at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. More to be added later.
- JOUR491-News-Applications 27 A collection of stuff for my News Applications class at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. More to be added later.
Repositories contributed to
Contributions in the last year 115 total Nov 26, 2014 – Nov 26, 2015
Longest streak 4 days October 12 – October 15
Current streak 0 days Last contributed