Java File Explorer that combines traversing local drives with FTP and SMB network location scanning.
- Scan network IPs and IP ranges for FTP (21) and SMB (137, 138, 139, 445) locations with provided credentials.
- Attempts all credentials with open-port systems and displays successful connections in a selectable list.
- Folders are inspected for content counts to make better decisions.
- Files and folders on all local, FTP, and Samba connections can be copied/saved locally or deleted.
- Comments in credential and network lists.
Configuration will only affect network scanning and not drive discovery on the local system.
Credentials are listed in the format [username]:<password]>|<domain>. Usernames are required followed by a semicolon. Passwords are not in the case of blank or null password sign-ins such as anonymous ftp logins. Acceptable examples:
Network Locations are listed in single IP, single name, network range, or CIDR formats. Acceptable examples:
- 192.355.2.1 // Overflowing segments greater than 255 are added onto the next (left) number. Converts to '18.104.22.168'