YouTube Comment Suite lets you aggregate YouTube comments from numerous videos, playlists, and channels for archiving, general search, and showing activity. Achieve the functionality of the Community > Comments tool that is provided to YouTube creators and more.
- Want to see how often a keyword/topic comes up?
- Have a question that may have been answered in the thousands of comments and videos?
- Want to know who the most active and popular fans are?
- Want to see a user's comment history over an entire channel or channels?
- Cross-platform using Java 8 and JavaFX
- Include multiple channels, playlists, and videos in a single group.
- Search for comments by video, type, username, keyword, length, and date.
- Export search results to handier and more consumable JSON format.
- Display stats about videos: publishes per week, most popular, most disliked, most commented, and disabled.
- Display stats about comments: posts per week, most active posters, most popular posters.
- Option to save thumbnails and profiles for archival and offline viewing.
- Sign into multiple YouTube accounts and choose which to reply with.
- View video context when selecting a comment.
Extract the latest release zip file and run
- Be sure that you have Java 8 installed, if not you can get it here from Oracle.
- If you want to use Java 11 or higher, there is a workaround in the wiki here: Installation - Java 11+
Linux / Ubuntu
Instructions on how to get this running in Ubuntu 16, 17, 18, 19, or 20 can be found in the wiki here:
Extracting the zip
When extracting the latest release zip, be sure to include the
lib folder alongside the jar otherwise it will not run.
Simply extracting all zip contents to a folder will do this.
Want to know more about how to use this program? Check out the Wiki!
Refer to BUILD.md
for instructions on how to build and run
youtube-comment-suite from source.
Contributions are welcome, refer to CONTRIBUTING.md for more detail.