A quick way to gather all the metadata about a video, playlist, or channel from the YouTube API.
What's unique about this tool? How can you use it?
- If you're just curious about a video, playlist, or channel!
- How long has the channel or playlist been around?
- What's the like/dislike ratio?
- What can YouTube tell you?
- Use it for investigative purposes, OSINT.
- Tells you what it found and what it didn't find.
- Exact date and times for video publish and playlist/channel creation
- Auto-translations for BCP-47 country and language codes
- Livestream date and times; actual runtime and how late/early it started
- Geolocation with direct link to Google Maps
- Time difference between actual publish date and video recording date
- Reverse image search for a video's default 4 thumbnails
- Whether the video is aimed at children or not
- Channel long uploads status
- Tags present on a video
- Gives helpful suggestions if a link doesn't work
- Google search for the id
- Archive.org for the link
- YouTubeRecover.com for the video id
- SocialBlade.com for the channel username