- Fork the project.
- Make your feature addition or bug fix.
- Add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Commit, do not mess with Rakefile, version, or history. (if you want to have your own version, that is fine but bump version in a commit by itself I can ignore when I pull)
- Send me a pull request. Bonus points for topic branches.
gem install bundler bundle install git submodule update --init --recursive rake
- Bump the version number in
- Make sure
History.mdis updated with the upcoming version number, and has entries for all fixes.
Now release it
bundle update rake git commit -m "Release X.Y.Z" rake release
Copyright (c) 2008,2009,2010,2011 Aslak Hellesøy and Contributors. See LICENSE for details.