A refactoring tool for Ruby
We'd love your help.
Come and talk to us on the Google group: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/a-refactoring-tool-for-ruby or the IRC channel: irc://irc.freenode.net/raffle.rb
We work on pull requests. If you have an idea for something you'd like to contribute, here's how to do it:
- Create a local branch, and commit a failing spec that describes what you want to implement.
- Push the branch, go on Github and create a pull request from the head of the branch.
- Start the conversation: ping the mailing list and get some people to pair with you on designing the code. Iterate in the pull request, adding more specs, making them pass and refactoring until everyone is happy.
- Remember to regularly rebase your branch from master in case there are upstream changes to pull in.
- Get someone else to merge your pull request, that way you know your code makes sense to at least one other person.
- Go and have a nice cup of tea to celebrate.