- Created by Justin Williams
What is ShakeKit?
ShakeKit is an Objective-C wrapper for the super awesome mlkshk.com. With it you can (hopefully) create awesome Mac and iOS applications that take advantage of the service.
As of 05/28/2011 it wraps every method available from mlkshk's developer API page. That should allow you to do the following
- Upload a new image to your shake
- Get your shake timeline
- Get user profile info
- Get your shake timeline before or after a certain file
How Do I Use It?
There's presently no sample project, but here's the general idea of how to get this thing fired up:
- Get a set of API keys from http://mlkshk.com/developers.
- Create a new Xcode 4 workspace and include ShakeKit as a project in it.
- Drag ShakeKit.h into your main app's project.
- Get your OAuth2 token and secret by calling
loginWithUsername:password:withCompletionHandlerfrom your login view controller. This will store the token and secret to NSUserDefaults so you shouldn't need it again.
Find this useful?
All The Other Stuff
If you have any ideas for how to improve this, please file issues. Patches welcome, etc.
- 1.0 Original release