A curated list of awesome JupyterLab extensions and resources.
Inspired by awesome-python.
- LaTeX - An extension for JupyterLab which allows for live-editing of LaTeX documents.
- DrawIO - An extension to draw diagrams in JupyterLab.
- Table of Contents - Generates a table of content for your notebook and markdown documents.
- Go to definition - Allows you to Alt + click on a variable to jump to its definition.
- Code Formatter - Easily beautifies Python code inside JupyterLab using one of the formatters: Black/YAPF/AutoPEP8.
- JupyterHub - This adds a "Hub" menu to JupyterLab that allows a user to log out of JupyterHub or access their JupyterHub control panel.
- Git - Git extension (currently in alpha)
- GitHub - GitHub extension
- neptune-notebooks - An extension that lets you version, diff, and share your JupyterLab and Jupyter notebooks on neptune.ml.
- Bokeh - An extension rendering Bokeh content
- ipywidgets - Interactive widgets for the Jupyter Notebook
- fasta,geojson,katex,plotly,vega2 - Multiple package repo that consists of generic renderers for common file types and mime types as well as renderer extensions for JupyterLab.
- voyager - A JupyterLab MIME renderer extension to view CSV and JSON data in Voyager 2.
- Dash - An extension for rendering Plotly Dash apps as a separate window.
- ipysheet - Interactive spreadsheet in JupyterLab.
- Light - Default light-colored theme
- Dark - Default dark-colored theme
- Material Darker - Material Darker theme
- Atom Dark - Atom Dark theme
- AixViPMaP - AixViPMaP theme
- jupyterlab_discovery - A JupyterLab extension to facilitate the discovery and installation of other extensions
- lantern - Data exploration kit
- ML Workspace - All-in-one web IDE for machine learning and data science. Combines Jupyterlab, VS Code, Tensorflow, and many other tools/libraries into one Docker image.
- scriptedforms - Quickly create live-update GUIs for Python packages using Markdown and simple HTML elements.
- https://github.com/jupyterlab/jupyterlab - Source
- https://jupyterlab.readthedocs.io/en/latest/ - Documentation
- https://pypi.python.org/pypi/jupyterlab - PyPI