Image gallery manager for Nitrux
Pix is an image gallery manager made for Maui. Pix is a convergent and multiplatform app that works under Android and GNU Linux distros.
Qt core deps:
QT += qml, quick, sql
QT += KService KNotifications KNotifications KI18n KIOCore KIOFileWidgets KIOWidgets KNTLM
After all the dependencies are met you can throw the following command lines to build Index and test it
git clone https://github.com/maui-project/pix --recursive cd index && mkdir build && cd build qmake .. make
A binary should be created and be ready to use.
If you like the Maui project or Index and would like to get involve ther are several ways you can join us.
- UI/UX design for desktop and mobile platforms
- Plasma, KIO and Baloo integration
- Deployment on other platforms like Mac OSX, IOS, Windows.. etc.
- Integration with exiv2 on Android and GNU Linux
- Work on sharing and syncing on local networks And also whatever else you would like to see on a convergent image viewer/gallery.
You can get in touch with me by opening an issue or email me: firstname.lastname@example.org