Complete rewrite, see
/docs/peaches.mdfor a more in-depth review on changes.
Fixed performance, now negligible overhead on top of express. Gone with the
zappacommand, zappa code should go in
require('zappa') ->blocks. All node tools and services can be used directly.
include, now implemented through standard module mechanisms. Code to be included must be exported:
@include = ->.
iovariables to all scopes, providing direct access to express and socket.io.
Added optimized interfaces to express features such as
render, now uses the rendering system from express, with all its features. Defining inline templates with
viewand passing variables through
@is still possible.
Added an optional client-side API that can be used with
client. To just serve code as JS, use
shared, allows sharing code between client and server.
Removed most zappa's defaults, added very concise APIs to define what you need.
- Reworked packaging for npm 1.x.
- Updated to CoffeeScript 1.0.0 and node 0.2.6/0.3.3.
- Soda tests by Nicholas Kinsey.
broadcastpassing along optional
exceptparam to socket.io.
- Empty app files now start a default "blank" app, serving files at /public.
zappa -n/--hostnameto listen on a specific hostname or IP.
- Made defs available to postrenders' scope.
- Bug fixes.
- Updated to CoffeeScript 0.9.5 and node 0.2.5/0.3.1.
- Partials support.
- Compilation to .js file with
- Auto-restarting on changes with
using 'foo', 'bar', 'etc'.
layout: nooption to
requireat the root level and
sendat the request level (shortcut to
- bodyDecoder, cookieDecoder and session middleware by default. Configs to turn them off will follow.
- Using new jQuery (1.4.3) npm package instead of jsdom directly.
- Using Socket.IO 0.6.0 (great improvements over the previous version).