- Angular 4 Frontend Application generated with Angular CLI version 1.3.2.
- Data mocked in
- Data fetched from Firebase database
- Search appointments by name (
- Past appointments are grayed out with
- Add new appointment
- Application is deployed on Firebase
Angular CLI commands
ng s -ofor a dev server.
ng g component component-nameto generate a new component. You can also use
ng g directive|pipe|service|class|guard|interface|enum|module.
ng buildto build the project. The build artifacts will be stored in the
dist/directory. Use the
-prodflag for a production build.
ng testto execute the unit tests via Karma.
ng e2eto execute the end-to-end tests via Protractor. Before running the tests make sure you are serving the app via
- Angular CLI README
Project must already be set up on https://console.firebase.google.com
ng build -prod
firebase open hosting:site