GradeCalc is a progressive web app for students, it's main porpouse is calculating the necessary mark in the remaining exams to pass a subject.
You can create your own subject and share it, or if someone created it before, you can use theirs.
Also, it allows you to login with Google and store your subjects in the cloud, so you can acces them from yout mobile and pc.
Use it here: gradecalc.net
- Calculate the mark you need to pass.
- Find your subjects in a database.
- Create your own subject template and share it.
- Add, modify and delete subjects.
- Save your marks in your profile or device.
- Google+ login.
- Works offline.
- Add to homescreen.
- Solves complex evaluation formulas.
Use this command to insatll all dependencies.
Use this command to compile the js and css when you save the files.
Just open the
I use the VS code extension Live server.
You can use
gulp libs or