GradeCalc is a progressive web app for students, it's main porpouse is calculating the necessary mark in the remaining exams to pass a subject.
You can create your own subject and share it, or if someone created it before, you can use theirs.
Also, it allows you to login with Google and store your subjects in the cloud, so you can acces them from yout mobile and pc.
Use it here: gradecalc.app
- Calculate the mark you need to pass.
- Find your subjects in a database.
- Create your own subject template and share it.
- Add, modify and delete subjects.
- Save your marks in your account and device.
- Google+ login.
- Works offline.
- Add to homescreen.
- Solves complex evaluation formulas.
Use this command to insatll all dependencies.
Use this command to compile the js and css when you save the files.
Use this command to compile all the files to the
npm run dist
100% automated with Netlify, just push to master.
You can use
gulp libs or