You can clone with
HTTPS or Subversion.
Don't include Gemfile.lock in the repo
Add Gem Attack! (http://a.ttack.tk) and make new release
Working on a series of improvements:
* Updates Mongoid to 3.0, discontinue support for 2.0
* Changes how configurations are made
* Refactors a bunch of methods
* Applies a series of minor fixes
Relevant search is broken, fix to come in another commit.
Update mongoid dependency
Add simplecov for test coverage
Update readme and add comment to relevant_search.
Add jeweler back
Resolve rspec version discrepancy, simplify gemspec, apply code-clean…
…er for good measure.
* Add stemming
* Enable relevant search through option
* Implement an ignore list
* Other minor improvements
Merge branch 'master' of https://github.com/gma/mongoid_search into g…
Update RSpec, add missing model to tests
Added rake to bundle.
Match can be passed in the search method.
Add tests to it