Mautic - Concrete5 Add-on
- Download the ZIP package.
- Unzip the package files to
/packages/mautic/of your Concrete5 instance.
- Log in to your Concrete5 instance as administrator, open configuration menu (top right corner) and go to Extend Concrete5 / Add functionality.
- You should see Mautic Add-on listed there. Click the Install button.
- Go to the Dashboard -> System & Settings -> Mautic -> Settings to configure your Mautic URL.
Now, if you go to Add Content to The Page (the plus icon in the top bar), you should see Mautic Form, Mautic Dynamic Content and Mautic Video blocks.
Mautic's tracking code will be automatically inserted into each page.
(Note: the code enabling this was adapted from https://github.com/concrete5cojp/addon_mautic_tracker).
You can set custom parameter from your package or custom code using:
$app = Application::getFacadeApplication(); $tracker = $app->make(Concrete\Package\Mautic\Asset\Tracker::class); $tracker->setParam('email', 'email@example.com'); $tracker->setParam('firstname', 'John');
To embed a Mautic form into Concrete5 content, insert the Mautic Form block to the place on your page where you want the form to appear. In the form insert Base URL of your Mautic instance and form ID.
ID is the identifier of the Mautic form you want to embed. You can see the ID of the form in the URL of the form detail. For example for
www.yourmautic.com/forms/view/1, ID = 1.
Known issue is that if you save the edit form, the Mautic Form goes fullscreen. Refresh the page and all will go back to normal.