Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Note that new change log notes will be placed in CHANGELOG.md as the Zapier release process require this file
- The field list limit increased from default option to 500. Users with many custom fields will be able to see them all.
zapier-platform-coredependency updated to latest 5.1.0.
- Wording changes in the Email and Page Triggers as suggested by Zapier review team.
- Email Open Trigger can target only one email as well as all as before.
- Page Trigger can target only one email as well as all as before.
- Tags are being striped from leading and trailing spaces.
- The tags field from 1.x.x versions has better BC support. The content of the Tags field will remain working as before, but users won't be able to edit it. So since they start to use the new Add Tags and Remove Tags fields, the original Tags field value will be ignored and the new will overwrite that original value.
- Added a help text for the Email field in the Contact Create that it's the key used for merging the contact by.
- Webhook POST was missing the
'content-type': 'application/json'header and it was failing the request on some servers.
- Do not send an empty tags array because it can remove all existing tags for the contact.
- The only dependency 'zapier-platform-core' upgraded to the latest v5.0.0.
- More strict schema validations required some changes to the triggers.
- Contact properties with empty values are not sending when creating/updating a contact. Those were removing values from contacts even if the fields weren't mapped.
- The Add and Remove tags fields which were added to the Contact Create were visible also for the triggers. This should not happen. This version removes them from triggers.
This is a breaking backward compatibility release. The BC break is in tags for Creating Contact. There used to be a text field where the tags were added as comma separated list. Now there are 2 multiselect fields instead: Add Tags and Remove Tags.
- Improved error handling if the error code is in the response.
- Newly created webhooks will send items in reversed chronological order as Zapier expexts it.
- New Add Tags and Remove Tags multiselect fields for Contact Create.
- Removed Tags text field from Contact Create