Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
The CDF formula of the F distribution contained a typo where d_1 got repeated twice instead of being once d_1 and once d_2.
Spotted by Catherine Tousey.
This release fixes a typo (Y -> X) in the variance of a sum of correlated random variables.
Contributed by Adrian Bartnik (@whoww)
- Use matrix instead of scalar form for multinomial (b0a8912)
- Exclude *.gz files created during compilation (3b30e26)
- Add missing d\theta in posterior mean (af30a34)
- Add constraint on Students't expectation (7d0082e)
This release also improves the build process on Windows (#15).
This release includes the following changes:
- Fix inconsistency between parameterization of Exponential and Gamma distribution (#13).
- Add new special cases of the Gamma function.
- Switch table-of-contents color from aggressive red to black.
- Use lighter blue for link and citation colors.
The parameters in the plots from exponential and gamma versions did not correspond to what the plots were showing. While the legend contained the scale parameter beta, the plot parameterization used the rate parameter lambda.
Caught by Farid Cheraghi.
This release fixes a typo of an invalid index in the summation in a formula in section §19.3 Smoothing Using Orthogonal Functions.
Spotted by Carsten Oppitz.