- Use matrix instead of scalar form for multinomial (b0a8912)
- Exclude *.gz files created during compilation (3b30e26)
- Add missing d\theta in posterior mean (af30a34)
- Add constraint on Students't expectation (7d0082e)
This release also improves the build process on Windows (#15).
This release includes the following changes:
- Fix inconsistency between parameterization of Exponential and Gamma distribution (#13).
- Add new special cases of the Gamma function.
- Switch table-of-contents color from aggressive red to black.
- Use lighter blue for link and citation colors.
The parameters in the plots from exponential and gamma versions did not correspond to what the plots were showing. While the legend contained the scale parameter beta, the plot parameterization used the rate parameter lambda.
Caught by Farid Cheraghi.
This first release represents a stable snapshot of the probability and statistics cookbook after 5 years of version control. From now on, the development switches to a variant of semantic versioning:
- The major version changes when adding a new section or topic.
- The minor version changes for non-trivial fixes, corrections, or improvements.
- The patch version changes for trivial fixes, such as typos in text or formulas.
After having removed the clumsy translation infrastructure, contributing becomes hopefully easier as well.
Big thanks to all the contributors so far!