Brainstem and Brainstem.js Demo Rails Project
This demo project shows off some of the features of Brainstem and Brainstem.js.
Setup the Demo
rake db:create db:migrate rake db:seed rails s
Then visit localhost:3000 to play with the app.
Explore the Source
A Brainstem API
- To get started with Brainstem in Rails, take a look at config/initializers/brainstem.rb.
- From there, skim the example presenters in lib/api/v1.
- Finally, check out the API controllers in app/controllers/api/v1.
Using the API from Backbone with Brainstem.js
- Start by skimming the models, then
- checkout how we setup the base application in application.js.coffee.
- Finally, checkout the views and eco templates to see Brainstem.js in action.
Find a bug? Have an idea about how to expand this demo? Send us a pull request!
This demo, Brainstem, and Brainstem.js are available under the MIT License.