See a demo and read all the documentation at http://welldonethings.com/tags/manager/v3.
The documentation is automatically synced from Github, so if you'd like to make a correction please modify
/docs/docs.html and raise a pull request.
Clone the repo,
git clone https://github.com/max-favilli/tagmanager.git, or download the latest release.
- Please report issues on our Github Issue Tracker.
- In your report, please provide a jsfiddle (preferred), gist, or pasted HTML/JS with steps to reproduce the issue.
- Before reporting:
- Make sure you are using the latest master JS and CSS.
- Check the documentation and existing open issues.
- Issues which we are unable to reproduce or without activity after a few weeks will be closed.
- Pull requests, documentation requests, and enhancement ideas are welcome.
Package Management Tools
We include the required files to use third-party package management tools in our repo. We rely on the community to help maintain these files, as the authors of this plugin do not use these tools. If you notice any issue with these or would like to add support for a new package manager, please raise a Pull Request.
- Nuget: PM> Install-Package Bootstrap-tagmanager
- Composer (PHP)
- package.json (node.js)
Johnny Shields (v 2.4.0+)
The initial development of Tags Manager was funded by (now defunct) LogMyMoney.com, a simple online personal finance tool.
Copyright and License
Copyright 2012 MaxFavilli.com
Licensed under the Mozilla Public License, Version 2.0 You may not use this work except in compliance with the License.