dr.dk/nu Plex Plugin
Provides access to the content available from dr.dk/nu.
Most content is freely available, but some of the content might not be viewable outside of Denmark.
With Git (Recommended): cd ~/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/ git clone git://github.com/maxandersen/DRNU.bundle.git
With Zip (Only if Git scares you): Download https://github.com/maxandersen/DRNU.bundle/zipball/master Unzip content into ~/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/
Now Plex should see the DRNU plugin.
Based on plugin posted at (http://forums.plexapp.com/index.php/topic/6283-dr-and-tv2-plugins-denmark/page__view__findpost__p__150323) by Plex forum user MTI.
- Added support for Newest, Most Viewed & Spotlight.
- Started making better usage of summary/subtitles.
- Added support for live TV and radio
- Added Logos for Live TV
- Added Fanart
- Bugfix: DR Hit (Obsolete) is now DR R&B
- If available, the information for now / next will be shown in live radio menu.
- Currently showing Live TV is shown in Live TV Menu
- Live Radio moved to music plugins
- Added background art til Live TV and Live Radio
- Solved problem with on-demand clips buffering, and clips looking bad
- Bugfix. Some data did not supply braodcast channel and broadcast time, which prevented the plugin from playing the file
- Bugfix. Some videos had no bitrate set and provided only mp4 and wmv source. Now choosing highest bitrate and otherwise first mp4 video found.
- Bugfix. Videos not available from DK now marked with [DK Only] and if no video source found marked with "Not found"
- Feature. Quality preferenceg "high, medium, low" which will be used to select videos that have multiple bitrates available.
- Feature. Group per first letter preference. If enabled the program serie menu will be grouped by single letters - most useful when not having a keyboard attached.