It's very annoying to look through dozens of files to find TODO commentaries.
TODOer is here to solve that problem.
- Collects TODO commentaries in 4 different variants
- Saves them into a markdown file, with beautiful markup
- Can convert the result to html and save it
- Fully async
npm install -g todoer
todoer [-h|--2html] [-o|--output <output>] <input> [input ...]
Input accepts directories and files.
Output can be ommited, then TODOer will save to TODO.md
A line can:
- Start with TODO*
- Contain TODO in an inline commentary
- Contain TODO in a multiline commentary
- Contain TODO in a **"HTML-like" commentary
- The TODO tag can be written as "TODO" or "ToDo"
- The TODO tag can be followed by ": " or " "