My personal website, built with NodeJS.
- A running MongoDB instance (on your server or another, shouldn't matter)
- A reverse proxy (e.g. nginx)
- Create a config.json (look at server/lib/readConfig.js for available options)
- Ready to go! (
- Create a new folder under projects/:
mkdir -p projects/coolproject
- (optional) Create project.json in that new directory for configuration options (for more info see server/lib/projects.js)
- Add code (index.js for server-side logic and public/ for client-side stuff (you can change these names in project.json if you want))
- Restart the server
- Open /projects in your browser to see the newly added project!