Skip to content
- Previously data records at the end of the database were incorrectly returned
null values when using shared memory. This was due to attempting to
read beyond the end of the database. This bug only affected users using
- Fixed issue that could cause a notice about using a property on a non-object
geoip_record_by_addr() on a City database. Reported by
Justinas Rakašis. GitHub #34.
- Calls to
die() where replaced with calls to
allows these (rare) errors to be gracefully handled by an error handler.
Pull request by Dirk Weise. GitHub #28.
- Removed broken distributed queries code.
- Previously if a time zone was not found, an undefined variable error would
get_time_zone now returns
null if there is no matching
time zone. (Fixed by justgoodman. GitHub #30.)
$GEOIP_REGION_NAME is now prefixed with
global to make it autoloaded by
Composer. Pull request by Laurent Goussard. GitHub #15.
- The script from updating the timezone data was improved to work with the
new CSV format. Pull request by Shadman Kolahzary. GitHub #19.
- Fix lookup issues with some domain databases ( Boris Zentner )
- Reorganize and clean up code ( Gregory Oschwald )
- Fix for module when mbstring extension is missing ( Gregory Oschwald )
- Update time zones ( Boris Zentner )
- Composer support ( Maksim Kotlyar )
- Remove duplicate key - A placeholder for unused countries. ( Boris Zentner )
- Update FIPS Codes ( Boris Zentner )
- Add South Sudan ( Boris Zentner )
- Remove trailing space ( Boris Zentner )
- Update Time Zones ( Boris Zentner )
- Update FIPS codes ( Boris Zentner )
- Update time zones and country codes ( Boris Zentner )
- Add example for netspeedcell databases. ( Boris Zentner )