Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Previously data records at the end of the database were incorrectly returned
nullvalues when using shared memory. This was due to attempting to
read beyond the end of the database. This bug only affected users using
- Fixed issue that could cause a notice about using a property on a non-object
geoip_record_by_addr()on a City database. Reported by
Justinas Rakašis. GitHub #34.
- Calls to
die()where replaced with calls to
allows these (rare) errors to be gracefully handled by an error handler.
Pull request by Dirk Weise. GitHub #28.
- Removed broken distributed queries code.
- Previously if a time zone was not found, an undefined variable error would
nullif there is no matching
time zone. (Fixed by justgoodman. GitHub #30.)
$GEOIP_REGION_NAMEis now prefixed with
globalto make it autoloaded by
Composer. Pull request by Laurent Goussard. GitHub #15.
- The script from updating the timezone data was improved to work with the
new CSV format. Pull request by Shadman Kolahzary. GitHub #19.
- Fix lookup issues with some domain databases ( Boris Zentner )
- Reorganize and clean up code ( Gregory Oschwald )
- Fix for module when mbstring extension is missing ( Gregory Oschwald )
- Update time zones ( Boris Zentner )